Dear Valued Customer,
Hamburg Süd wish to inform their customers of a revision to the level of Terminal Handling Charge applied at all Thailand ports, which will apply to all cargo loaded or received for shipment (in case of FMC origin/destination) on or after 15th Sep 2022.
Revised surcharge levels are as follows:
| Charge code || Origin || Destination || Container Size/Type || Charge basis || Currency || Levels
| Seal Pro || Thailand || World || 20'/40' || Per container || THB || 300
In addition to Seal Pro, further price elements will apply:
- Base Rate, please click here
- Bunker related charges and surcharges, please click here
- LSS (ECA), please click here
- Security related charges and surcharges – respectively applicable at the Port of Origin and the Port of Destination –, please click here
- Additional charges and surcharges reflecting foreseeable high demand (such as Peak Season Surcharges), please click here
- All other applicable surcharges, such as local charges and contingency charges, valid at the time of shipment.
We want to thank you for your business and look forward to continuously serving your transportation needs. If you require more information, please contact your local sales manager or any of our customer service advisors.
With kind regards,