Earlier this year, we shared our intention to become a truly integrated end to end supply chain partner by bringing Hamburg Süd under the Maersk brand. The transition will happen gradually over the course of 2023. This update will help you understand what the transition period will look like and what the change will mean for your business.
What this change means for you
Bringing Hamburg Süd under the Maersk brand will increase the resilience of your supply chain and improve mobility. You will have easier access to our combined expertise and a greater range of high-quality services, and products – all under one roof. Our dedication to offering you the quick, pragmatic solutions and outstanding customer service you expect from Hamburg Süd will continue under the Maersk brand.
Here is what you need to know about the change:
- We are taking steps to ensure the transition to Maersk is a smooth, positive experience for you and your business.
- There will be no impact on your agreements and/or contracts with Hamburg Süd.
- The Hamburg Süd legal entities will continue to exist, so you do not need to change billing information and you can continue to make payments as before.
- All Hamburg Süd’s physical assets, locations and documents will gradually adopt Maersk’s visual identity over the course of 2023.
- Your Hamburg Süd representatives are part of Maersk, so your contact people will remain the same. If there are any changes, we will make sure to let you know ahead of time.
- The Hamburg Süd website will remain active until the transition is complete, after which you will be given the new Maersk website address and will be automatically redirected.
- Your data is safe and secure. Maersk will continue to adhere to and respect contract confidentiality during and after this transition.
Getting in touch
Your partnership is our priority, and we look forward to continuing to offer you the same renowned level of service, as Maersk.
For more information on the transition to the Maersk brand, you can consult our transition page or if you need additional support, please reach out to your Hamburg Süd representative. They are standing by to help you in any way you need.
Poul Hestbaek (CEO) and Philip Oetker (CCO)
Stay Up to Speed
Receive news and insights that can help you navigate the complexities of supply chains, understand industry trends, and shape your business strategy going forward.